Vigilance in Action
The Price of Liberty
Has your government:
What shall we do about it?
- Cheated you?
- Violated the law?
- Infringed your rights?
- Put your children at risk?
- Trespassed your property?
- Subverted your financial prospects?
- Undermined your pursuit of happiness?
- If not you, someone you know? Someone you love?
In questions of power, then,
let no more be said of confidence in man,
but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.
--Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions 8, October 1798
This website and content Copyright © 2001-2012 by ASC/ LawfulGov.Org, ntc.
All rights reserved.