A mission to preserve the responsible exercise of free will
Implementing social, political and legal restraints on overreaching government.
LawfulGov.Org is a private educational and advocacy mission to promote, defend and assert the constitutional boundaries which secure the blessings of liberty.
We intend to execute our mission, in order of escalation, by:
We hold that the sole function of government is the protection of the rights of each individual:
- the right to life
- we support laws prohibiting the initiation of physical force against others;
- the right to liberty of speech and action
- we oppose all attempts by government to abridge the freedom of speech and press, as well as government censorship in any form; and
- the right to property
- we oppose all government interference with private property, such as confiscation, nationalization, and eminent domain, and
- we support laws which prohibit robbery, trespass, fraud and misrepresentation.
To contribute, please use the Contributions form; to become a member, apply to become a facilitator, or to alert us to a potential or manifest constitutional issue, please use the Contact form.
We stand ever ready as an organized communicator, a facilitator of social and political action, and as an institution of vigilance, established to defend and shepherd the American Experiment.
- restoring responsibility and mutual respect to the general population;
- lobbying elected officials to defend and preserve the means of the responsible exercise of liberty;
- electioneering to run parallel campaigns with candidates who meet our standards as defenders of liberty;
- litigating to force errant government officials, departments and agencies to respect and abide by their constitutional oaths and limitations.
Legal Notice: While LawfulGov.Org functions in the manner of an IRC Section 527 Independent Expenditure Committee for electoral purposes when involved in candidate and issue ratings, LawfulGov.Org is actually organized as an IRC Section 508(c) tax-exempt trust; as such, contributions made to LawfulGov.Org may be tax-deductible to the contributor to the extent that they are explicitly not used for electioneering communications.
Under any circumstances, LawfulGov.Org and its contributors are not burdened by contribution limits. LawfulGov.Org is not required to disclose the identities of its contributors, and it does not.
This website and content Copyright © 2001-2012 by ASC/ LawfulGov.Org, ntc.
All rights reserved.