Legal action against agencies and officials who exceed their permissions
"to preserve, protect and defend the constitution" in court.
The fourth function of LawfulGov.Org, after promotion, lobbying and electioneering, asserts the legal principle that Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness are better served when government officials and agencies remain within the constraints of the US constitution and the constitutions of the states where applicable. This is the only structure ever devised which protects responsible individual action and a free society from government infringement.
Qualified liberty-inclined defendants, legal researchers and attorneys, etc., are invited to inquire through our Contact form. Please note that interest may always exceed available opportunities and that our standards are strict, but the opportunity will increase as funding develops.
We execute this function through three primary activities:
While we would prefer that suing government agencies and officials into compliance with the law would bring about our aims, we recognize that a power-desensitized gaggle of career politicians and an already-entrenched bureaucracy with its own agenda of subsidized servitude are in place and defending their ill-gotten gains; therefore we will amplify our efforts as necessary to counter anti-liberty initiatives through our additional three functions:
- Underwriting legal clinics established to defend individual rights;
- Sponsoring the legal defense of individual rights from unconstitutional prosecutions;
- Directly prosecuting officials and agencies for exceeding their constitutional constraints.
- promoting the blessings of liberty to the general population;
- lobbying elected officials to defend and preserve the means of the responsible exercise of liberty; and,
- electioneering to run parallel campaigns with candidates who meet our standards as defenders of liberty;
Legal Notice: While LawfulGov.Org functions in the manner of an IRC Section 527 Independent Expenditure Committee for electoral purposes when involved in candidate and issue ratings, LawfulGov.Org is actually organized as an IRC Section 508 tax-exempt trust; as such, contributions made to LawfulGov.Org may be tax-deductible to the contributor to the extent that they are explicitly not used for electioneering communications.
Under any circumstances, LawfulGov.Org and its contributors are not burdened by contribution limits, nor is LawfulGov.Org required to disclose the identities of its contributors.
This website and content Copyright © 2001-2012 by ASC/ LawfulGov.Org, ntc.
All rights reserved.