Advocacy on behalf of Liberty
Taking the case directly to public officials, legislators and executives.
We will take the argument directly to government officials and legislators that Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness are better served by responsible individual action within a free society based upon mutual respect.
Experienced liberty-inclined negotiators are invited to inquire through our Contact form. Please note that interest may always exceed available opportunities and that our standards are strict, but the opportunity will increase as funding develops.
We execute this function through three primary activities:
While we would prefer that simply lobbying government agencies and officials would bring about our aims, we recognize that a power-desensitized gaggle of career politicians and an already-entrenched bureaucracy with its own agenda of subsidized servitude are in place and defending their ill-gotten gains; therefore we will amplify our efforts as necessary to counter anti-liberty initiatives through our additional three functions:
- Appearing and speaking out at public meetings, forums and town halls;
- Directly educating administrative and elected officials, legislators and executives;
- Sponsoring formal debates with elected officials on the issues;
- promoting the blessings of liberty to the general population;
- electioneering to run parallel campaigns with candidates who meet our standards as defenders of liberty; and,
- initiating punitive lawsuits for writs of mandamus to force errant government officials, departments and agencies to respect and abide by their constitutional limitations.
Legal Notice: While LawfulGov.Org functions in the manner of an IRC Section 527 Independent Expenditure Committee for electoral purposes when involved in candidate and issue ratings, LawfulGov.Org is actually organized as an IRC Section 508 tax-exempt trust; as such, contributions made to LawfulGov.Org may be tax-deductible to the contributor to the extent that they are explicitly not used for electioneering communications.
Under any circumstances, LawfulGov.Org and its contributors are not burdened by contribution limits, nor is LawfulGov.Org required to disclose the identities of its contributors.
This website and content Copyright © 2001-2012 by ASC/ LawfulGov.Org, ntc.
All rights reserved.