Public relations on behalf of Liberty
Promoting responsible freedom to the general population.
The restoration function of LawfulGov.Org broadcasts the superior message that Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness are best served by responsible individual action within a free society based upon mutual respect.
Experienced liberty-inclined communicators are invited to inquire through our Contact form. Please note that interest may always exceed available opportunities and that our standards are strict, but the opportunity will increase as funding develops.
We execute this function through three primary activities:
While we would prefer that simply promoting liberty would bring about our aims, we recognize that a power-desensitized gaggle of career politicians and an already-entrenched bureaucracy with its own agenda of subsidized servitude are in place and defending their ill-gotten gains; therefore we will amplify our efforts as necessary to counter anti-liberty initiatives through our additional three functions:
- Independent author and opinion leader support;
- we provide consulting, administrative support, and financial and other services to liberty-inclined authors and independent public speakers who self-qualify based on such criteria as articulation, presentation, and consistency with LawfulGov.Org's mission;
- A liberty-inclined speakers' bureau;
- we sponsor and provide topical treatments, coaching, and bookings for talented, articulate, presentable individuals who capably express the principles of liberty, responsibility and the free market; and
- Mass and targeted media and communications;
- we underwrite and promote books and other liberty-promoting media productions, and fund various forms of liberty-oriented social and electioneering communications.
- lobbying elected officials to defend and preserve the means of the responsible exercise of liberty;
- electioneering to run parallel campaigns with candidates who meet our standards as defenders of liberty; and,
- initiating punitive lawsuits for writs of mandamus to force errant government officials, departments and agencies to respect and abide by their constitutional limitations.
Legal Notice: While LawfulGov.Org functions in the manner of an IRC Section 527 Independent Expenditure Committee for electoral purposes when involved in candidate and issue ratings, LawfulGov.Org is actually organized as an IRC Section 508 tax-exempt trust; as such, contributions made to LawfulGov.Org may be tax-deductible to the contributor to the extent that they are explicitly not used for electioneering communications.
Under any circumstances, LawfulGov.Org and its contributors are not burdened by contribution limits, nor is LawfulGov.Org required to disclose the identities of its contributors.
This website and content Copyright © 2001-2012 by ASC/ LawfulGov.Org, ntc.
All rights reserved.